top of page

VO EAGLEROCK Group

Public·63 members

Abdish-Ata Kant vs Merw live online 14 December 2023 Sport


Follow the AFC Cup live Football match between Abdish-Ata Kant and FK Merw with Eurosport. The match starts at 2:00 PM on December 14th, 2023. Catch the latest ...


FC Abdish-Ata Kant vs FC MERW Live FC Abdish-Ata Kant vs FC MERW live starts on 14/12/2023 at 14:00 UTC time in AFC Cup. Currently, FC Abdish-Ata Kant rank -, while FC MERW hold - position. Abdish-Ata live scores, results, fixtures, Abdish-Ata Kant v Merw live | Football, KyrgyzstanHELP: You are on Abdish-Ata live scores page in Football/Kyrgyzstan section. Flashscore. info offers Abdish-Ata livescore, final and partial results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, odds comparison, …). Besides Abdish-Ata scores you can follow 1000+ soccer competitions from 90+ countries around the world on Flashscore. info. FC Abdysh-Ata Kant vs Merw Mary Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-14Match Details Who: FC Abdysh-Ata Kant vs Merw Mary Competition: AFC Cup When: 2023-12-14, 12:00 Venue: Dolen Omurzakov Stadium FC Abdysh-Ata Kant will host Merw Mary at Dolen Omurzakov Stadium on 2023-12-14 at 12:00 in an interesting encounter in AFC Cup. FC Abdysh-Ata Kant, currently sitting at will be looking for important home win. Merw Mary, on the other hand, sits in of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 72% chance of a home win, and a 10% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 18%. FC Abdysh-Ata vs Merw Mary H2H - Livescore Follow the history of confrontations between FC Abdysh-Ata and Merw Mary on livescores.biz. « Back. Live matches. Match Result Bets - AbaBet Uganda Sports BettingEurope - UEFA Europa League20:45Bayer Leverkusen-MoldeEurope - UEFA Europa League20:45LASK Linz-ToulouseEurope - UEFA Europa League20:45AS Roma-Sheriff TiraspolEurope - UEFA Europa League20:45Royale Union SG-LiverpoolEurope - UEFA Europa League20:45Slavia Prague-ServetteEurope - UEFA Europa League20:45FK Qarabag-HackenEurope - UEFA Europa League20:45Stade Rennais-VillarrealEurope - UEFA Europa League20:45Panathinaikos-Maccabi HaifaEurope - UEFA Europa League23:00Real Betis-RangersEurope - UEFA Europa League23:00Brighton-MarseilleEurope - UEFA Europa League23:00Ajax-AEK AthensEurope - UEFA Europa League23:00West Ham-FreiburgEurope - UEFA Europa League23:00Aris Limassol-Sparta PragueEurope - UEFA Europa League23:00Rakow-AtalantaEurope - UEFA Europa League23:00Olympiakos Piraeus-TSC Backa TopolaEurope - UEFA Europa League23:00Sporting Lisbon-Sturm GrazEurope - UEFA Conference League20:45Aberdeen-Eintracht FrankfurtEurope - UEFA Conference League20:45Ludogorets-FC NordsjaellandEurope - UEFA Conference League20:45PAOK-HJKEurope - UEFA Conference League20:45Zrinjski-Aston VillaEurope - UEFA Conference League20:45Racing Genk-CukarickiEurope - UEFA Conference League20:45Ferencvaros-FiorentinaEurope - UEFA Conference League20:45Legia-AZ AlkmaarEurope - UEFA Conference League20:45Fenerbahce-Spartak TrnavaEurope - UEFA Conference League23:00Plzen-FK AstanaEurope - UEFA Conference League23:00Club Brugge-Bodo/GlimtEurope - UEFA Conference League23:00Zorya Lugansk-BreidablikEurope - UEFA Conference League23:00Maccabi Tel Aviv-AA GentEurope - UEFA Conference League23:00D. Zagreb-KF BallkaniEurope - UEFA Conference League23:00Lugano-BesiktasEurope - UEFA Conference League23:00Lille-KlaksvikEurope - UEFA Conference League23:00Slovan Bratislava-O. LjubljanaArgentina - Copa Argentina03:10Estudiantes-Defensa Y JusticiaAsia - AFC Cup11:00Taichung City-FC UlaanbaatarAsia - AFC Cup13:00Abdish-Ata Kant-MerwAsia - AFC Cup15:00CPK-Tainan CityAsia - AFC Cup15:00Hai Phong-HougangAsia - AFC Cup15:00Shan United-Phnom Penh CrownAsia - AFC Cup15:00Sabah-PSMAsia - AFC Cup15:00Dynamic Herb Cebu-Macarthur FCAsia - AFC Cup17:00Ravshan Kulob-Altyn AsyrAzerbaijan - 1st Division12:00Yerevan FK-Qaradag LokbatanAzerbaijan - 1st Division13:00Energetik Mingechevir-Araz SaatliAzerbaijan - Premier League14:30Ganca-SumgayitBulgaria - First Professional League18:301948 Sofia-ArdaColombia - Primera A04:00Medellin-JuniorCosta Rica - Primera Division Women04:00Sporting CR (W)-CS Herediano (W)Costa Rica - Primera Division Women05:00Alajuelense (W)-Deportivo Saprissa (W)Egypt - 2nd Division15:30Tanta-Ghazl Al-MehallaEgypt - 2nd Division15:30Asyut Petroleum-Al QanahEgypt - 2nd Division15:30La Viena FC-Aswan FCEgypt - 2nd Division15:30Raya Ghazl SC-Telecom EgyptEgypt - 2nd Division15:30El Seka El Hadid-Gomhoreyet ShepinEgypt - 2nd Division15:30Proxy SC-Nogoom El MostakbalEgypt - 2nd Division15:30Al Nasr Taaden-DekernesEgypt - Premier League17:00Future SC-SeramekaEgypt - Premier League17:00National Bank (EGP)-El GounaEgypt - Premier League20:00Al Masry-ZamalekEgypt - Premier League20:00Pyramids-Baladiyyat AL MehallaEngland - EFL Cup Women22:00Manchester United (W)-Leicester City (W)England - WNL22:45Huddersfield (W)-Nottingham Forest (W)Europe - UEFA Champions League Women20:45Bayern Munchen (W)-Ajax (W)Europe - UEFA Champions League Women20:45Paris FC (W)-Madrid CFF (W)Europe - UEFA Champions League Women23:00Paris Saint Germain (W)-Roma (W)Europe - UEFA Champions League Women23:00Chelsea (W)-BK Hacken (W)India - Kerala Premier League13:30Golden Threads-ParappurIndia - Kerala Premier League16:30SA Tirur-Luca SFCIndia - Mizoram Premier League13:30Chhinga Veng FC-Chanmari FCIndia - Mumba Elite League13:00CFCI-ICL MumbaiIndia - Mumbai Super Division08:30United Villager Wel A-West Zone UtdIndia - Shillong Division 209:00Imson FC-NongrahIndia - Shillong Division 211:45Sohiong United-Jongksha SCIran - Pro League14:30Sepahan-Foolad KhuzestanIran - Pro League15:45Perspolis-EsteghlalIran - Pro League17:00Shams Azar Qazvin-Nassaji MazandaranIsrael - 1st Division Women19:00Hapoel Jerusalem (W)-Bnot Netanya (W)Israel - 1st Division Women20:00M. Merw vs Abdish-Ata Livescore and Live Video ScoreBat is covering Merw vs Abdish-Ata in real time, providing the live stream and live score of the match, team line-ups, full match stats, live match ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page